Dark & Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakfast...

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breakfast... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breakfast...

Post by Celeste Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:00 am

Leon sneered at her, anger building up in him at her words. He crouched down in front of her, about ready to grab her face when she spit at him. This time, he didn't even flinch, getting used to her spitting him in the face. 

"I wouldn't want a son so weak."

He barked out a laugh. "Oh, Kelsie, you just don't know anything." He said, before roughly grabbing her neck and jaw, before slamming her into the ground, her back hitting the floor. 

Standing up, he put his foot on her chest and pressed down. "Want to know how exactly we got our powers?" He showed her the scars on the palms of his hands. "We weren't born with them if that's what you originally thought, not like you... And it wasn't a freak accident like your bestie... Our dear sweet parents decided they wanted their boys to be powerful... So they could use us to get everything they wanted... They wouldn't damage themselves, too conceited for that. Only reason our little sister got out of it was because they wanted to marry her off to the highest bidder, the one guy who could give them even more power. To do that, however, sis couldn't have scars, had to remain intact, and needed to be weak, so she could be over powered if needed." 

He pressed his weight further onto her chest. "So, yeah, Kelsie, our parents are the very reason we act this way. Hell, they infused magic into us, the scars being the focal points of the magic, just so they had some powerful sons. We were ten and eight-years-old, Kelsie. Just children. 

"You could say we learned everything from them... Heh, they died though, when we were in our teens. Seems the magic they used on their boys took off quite a few years from them." He smirked cruelly, having no real love for his parents for putting him and his siblings through torture. 

Granted, most of the torture they put through his sister was mental... 

"So, I'd be careful about judging someone... You just can't assume you know the story..." He leaned down close to her, more weight added onto her. "Because the one thing you try to use as means to make someone feel guilty... might be the very reason they are the way they are...." He spoke in a low tone, before finally wiping the saliva and blood off his face. Then he proceeded to back hand her in the face.

Celeste
Admin

https://darkandlightrpforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulpe Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:15 pm

"Oh Kelsie, you just don't know anything."

Kelsie winced a little at his laugh and what he said before he grabbed her throat. Kelsie whimpered before she shouted out in pain as he slammed her onto the ground. She coughed as the wind was almost knocked out of her. She breathed hard as everything was dizzy around her now. Luckily her back had hit the ground before her head did, but her head was now hurting as well. Her vision blurred for a few seconds before going back to normal.

Kelsie winced as Leon put his foot on her chest and pressed hard on her. Her hands grabbed his ankle, trying to push him off of her, but he was too strong. And she was too weak. She let out a whimper as he pressed harder and harder as he gave her his back story. Green eyes looked up at him in horror as he explained what his parents did to him and his siblings.

But she couldn't allow herself to feel sorry for him. Not while he was doing this to her. She would never feel sorry for him. And this was just taking the cake. Why was he even telling her all of this? It didn't make sense.

More and more he pressed down on her, causing her to panic. The pain started to seep in and she was worried he was going to break something. "S-stop!" She cried out as she tried to get him off of her. And when he suddenly stopped and crouched over her. She felt relief as she looked straight up at him.

He gave her a dangerous look and spoke the last sentence in a low voice. A voice that sent chills down her spine. And the moment he back handed her, she screamed as her head whipped to the right. Kelsie coughed out as she felt blood run down her chin now. He had busted her lip open more.

With a quick movement of adrenaline and panic, Kelsie suddenly moved her right leg and kicked up. Her foot kicked him right in the middle of his legs before she got him off of her. Once he was off, Kelsie got up and grabbed a hold of the table she was next to, bracing herself. Green eyes looked back at dangerous yellow eyes with a hard glare.

"I hope you're sister did get married off!! I hope she is far away from you both!" She shouted as her whole body shook from the pain she was in.

Vulpe

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Leon was glad he had put that cup on after he put Kelsi in the closet. He was a fast learner and figured she'd use that move again.

He stood up straight as he turned to look at her at the table. His eyes narrowed dangerously at her words.

"I hope you're sister did get married off!! I hope she is far away from you both!"

With his long legs he reached her in two strides. Leon quickly grabbed her around the neck, pulling her towards him. "Sorry to disappoint you, Sweets... Sis is still happily single and we're actually pretty close to her, she's just on a little vacation right now."

His grip tightened on her neck, before he spun them around, slamming her into the wall. She whimpered and cried out, before he bared his weight on her.

"Just kill me already!! I rather be dead then in this hell with you! I hate you!"

He watched as the tears fell down her cheeks. Reaching up with his other hand, he wiped them away. "...I'm not going to kill you, Sweets..." He said, watching her look at him with wide eyes. "Where would the fun be in that?" He asked after a moment. He smirked as her expression turned into one of horror, before he forced a kiss on her lips.

"You know..." He began, pulling away from her a little. "I never got to finish with you..." He started undoing his belt. "Neal took you away before I was finished... he's not here now, so why don't we continue where we left off?" He had a dangerous gleam in his yellow eyes, before he kissed her hard on the lips.

Her dress was gone, but he didn't cut it off, wanting to keep it for her for later. He loved how it looked on her.

This time, he was extra rough with her as he forced himself on her, her screams giving him extra push...

Celeste
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulpe Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Kelsie coughed as he grabbed her neck again and pulled her to him. Her hands grabbed his wrists as she stared at him with a bit of horror in her eyes. She barely heard what he said as her vision blurred again. She had heard it, but it didn't register to her. He then slammed her against the wall, still holding her by her throat. Kelsie coughed out as she tried to breathe. Her legs lifted up a bit, wanting to get him off of her.

"Just kill me already!! I rather be dead then in this hell with you! I hate you!" Kelsie shouted out, tears rolling down her cheeks as she did. She was tired of being tortured, she wanted to escape the pain. She wanted him to kill her.. She was tired..

But he told her he wasn't, that there would be no fun in that. As he said this her expression turned into full on horror. So he was going to keep torturing her, he was going to torture her forever? Her grip around his wrist loosened as she felt all hope for her disappear.. She'd be his toy for the rest of her life.

Leon then stated how he didn't finish with her, making her whole body freeze. He wasn't talking about..

He forced another kiss on her, causing to her shriek as she put her hands on his chest. Pushing hard on him, trying to get him off. But he wouldn't budge. Next thing she knew her dress was off of her and he forced himself inside of her.

Kelsie screamed out in pain. He was rough, too rough when he entered her and he continued to be rough with her throughout the whole event.. As he continued with it, he took out his knife and sliced her. She had one cut mark on her face, another on her right collar bone, her stomach, her arms, and her legs.. Bruises were on her neck, inner thighs, and her upper arms. A few Hickies were on her body as well. Her shoulders and breasts held the Hickies. And he continued to torture and rape her for an hour.. A long, agonizing hour..

After an hour..

Kelsie laid on the ground, her face buried in her arms as she cried. She was in so much pain. She was sure she was the one in the worse condition now. She couldn't move without wincing and crying out in pain. Her body shook violently. While she was on the ground, Leon was standing up redoing his pants. And the only time she moved was when he threw her dress at her.

"Get up and put your dress back on."

Kelsie looked up at him before looking at her dress. She didn't want to, but she knew she had to. But the moment she tried to get up, all of her energy left her as she fell back down. She pushed the dress away from her, refusing to put it on now. It hurt too much to move.. Too much.

Vulpe

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Leon ignored her sobs as he got dressed. He was fed up and he was tired. Picking up her dress, he tossed it to her.

"Get up and put your dress back on." He ordered, as he buttoned up his shirt. Hearing her fall, he looked back at her, to see her pushing the dress away. Rolling his eyes, he walked over to her and kicked the dress back at her. "Get up." He told her, only to have her whimper and shake her head no.

Growling a little, he grabbed her roughly by the arm. "I said," he began, pulling her up roughly by her arm. "Get. Up." Snatching the dress up he put it in her arms. "And get dressed! I'm done babying you right now." He spat out, not caring at the moment that she was weak.

He might start caring later, but at that moment, he was too annoyed with her.

Celeste
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum